odds & ends
We’ve been slacking.
- A few weeks ago Angela [who is writing this] and her roommates hit up Hartford, Conn. for the annual St. Patty’s day celebration. We met this guy named Stanley who recited us some poetry and it was a-w-e-s-o-m-e. I tried to record it and the sound quality is terrible. Stanley, where are you?!?! Good times were had by all, and good pics were taken by all. Check some of them out after the jump.
- Ivan and I went to a Les Claypool show at the House of Blues last Thursday. Keep an eye out for the review in the next few hours.
- Speaking of Ivan, remember Buntology’s March Madness Tournament? It took a little hiatus, but it’s back! The latest contenders, Elephant vs. Gorilla and Tiger vs. Wolf, will be available for voting tomorrow.
- We’ve added a few new sites to our “we like these sites” area. The Fresh Scent is a counter-culture website I’ve been following for a while. And with the recent news about the potential legalization of marijuana (*crosses fingers*), they’ve had some pretty interesting material lately.
- The other site, It’s Always Sunny in Orono, chronicles the experiences of UMaine student Brett and his friends (these boys may or may not have souls.) Some of the stories are pretty cringe-worthy, and that’s why Buntology likes them.
hey girls. I’ll be mentioning buntology.com in a post later this week. u guys are awesome. thanks for the shout-out.