Lemon Chicken and Sauce Recipe
Check out the latest and tastiest recipe from Keep Cookin!
- Chicken thighs
- 2 cups of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 4 tbsp. butter
- one egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of chicken broth ( fat free)
1. In a small bowl add and mix Italian seasoned bread crumbs and 1/2 cup of Lemon Pepper seasoning.
2. In a separate bowl crack 1 egg and whisk.
3. Place chicken thighs one at time in egg batter than into seasoning bowl. After coating the thighs place them into a deep glass pan. Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of cannola oil over seasoned chicken then place in oven at 375 degrees. Cook for 30 minutes, than flip the thighs over and cook for another 30 minutes.
4. Boil water and cook Linguini.
5. In a medium sauce pan add 2 tbs. of cannola oil and butter.
6. Add chopped garlic cloves to heated oil along with mushrooms and onions. Sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons of lemon pepper seasoning.
7. After heating the ingredients slowly pour the chicken broth into the mixture. Add 1-2 more tsp. of lemon pepper seasoning to sauce.
8. In a small bowl add one cup of cold water and then slowly add the flour. Mix thoroughly. Add water and flour mixture to heating saucepan and continue to mix all ingredients until the sauce thickens. Let the mixture cook together for 5-10 minutes.
I made this dish for my wife last night. Tasted fantastic.
OK so this is what i had that time right? so friggin good. the sauce is the best it’s very thick and lemmony.