Cheesy Stuffed Pork Recipe
Click here to see Jackie’s latest recipe! You can also watch Keep Cookin’ episode 2 by clicking on the Keep Cookin’ tool bar at the top of the page!
- center cut pork
- ground black pepper
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. of dry thyme
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese
- 1/3 cup of low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup of cut up halves of cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 tbs. of vegetable oil
1. Heat up medium saucepan with 1 tbs. of oil.
2. Add chopped garlic to heated pan. Keep stove top on at medium heat.
3. After heating up garlic add chopped tomatoes,thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper to pan. Mix ingredients together on a medium low heat. Remove ingredients from pan and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
4. Add cream cheese and feta cheese to hot mixture. Stir everything together.
5. Take your thawed out center cut pork and make a cut into the thickest park of the pork. Cut open a crevice to stuff your ingredients into, but make sure you dont cut too deep and cut the pork in half! You want your ingredients to stay in as much as possible.
* If you want to use cooking string to hold pork together and keep ingredients in better you can do that before cooking the pork.*
6. With the same heated pan, turn the heat up to a medium high and place stuffed pork on pan.
7. Drizzle 1-2 tbs. of oil over and around the pork as it cooks on the pan.
8. Cook pork 4-5 minutes on both sides.
When I make cheesy stuffed pork I will post my thoughts. I’m anxiously awaiting my next supermarket trip.