Bunty Original Video: ‘In the News with Jackie & Angela #1’
Welcome to the first edition of “In the News” in which twin/Buntology writing duo Angela and Jackie tackle the hottest items in news so you don’t have to. On today’s show, they discuss Ebola, Derek Jeter’s retirement, the failed marriage of Food Network’s The Neelys, and why Robert Downey Jr. is clearly an anti-semite.
(For best quality, please watch in hi-res setting.)
1. I think I have Ebola and I don’t even wTch any vampire shows.
2. I’d give you my womb and it is ship shape for an old broad.
3. Do we really need an Iron Man 4, or 3, or 2?the first one was good but sequels annoy me.
4. That guy who killed his girlfriend is no Dexter. Clearly whoever wrote that did not watch the show.
5. Jeter retired when he learned that his biggest fan had died. (Dad) He just lost his will to play.
At the crane center mom is getting a tube shoved up her ass and as I’m watching this I didn’t realize how loud it was and after you mentioned Ben afflecks dick I looked up and two ppl were staring at me lmao whoops. I just realized I barely used any commas or periods in this paragraph! Xo
@brandie SL SL SL SL SL- Corrie is going to love that you posted this. Thanks for blasting the vid– people need to learn about the news.. and Ben Affleck’s penis.
**update***** THIS VIDEO WAS MADE BEFORE LAST NIGHT’S FOOTBALL GAME WHERE THE PATS DESTROYED THE BENGALS AND TOM BRADY WAS HOT***